Democratic strategist Lisa Caputo said so far, Obama is taking the right steps to revive the economy, but the country needs to see his plans put into action. He's already passed a massive stimulus bill, and he has a housing bill and a banking regulatory reform bill in the works. "He's doing all the right things. Hopefully he'll come forth with a balanced budget.Read more »
Best published scoops
- 4 Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spend All Night Together
- 4 Wearing a pedometer can help in weight-loss battle
- 4 Where do I start to teach my child Spanish?
- 3 Spanish Friday – Sé lo que estás pensando (I know what you’re thinking)
- 3 iOS 6 "Sundance" Coming Out At WWDC 2012: Top 5 Expected Features