Other studies have also shown that if you ask patients about what happened before a heart attack, they'll most frequently say they were angry, said Dr. Charles Raison, psychiatrist and director of the Mind/Body Institute at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.Read more »
Best published scoops
- 4 Wearing a pedometer can help in weight-loss battle
- 4 Where do I start to teach my child Spanish?
- 4 Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spend All Night Together
- 3 Atkins for life? How to stick to the new and improved diet plan after you reach your target weight
- 3 weight loss- Business Dinners And Weight Loss Just Don’t Mix