USD and JPY traded higher initially supported by a fresh spike in risk aversion sparked by news that Russia may reschedule some of its corporate debt and a CNBC report which suggests that the bad bank plan may be left out of today’s announcement of the Obama financial stabilization plan.Read more »
Best upcoming scoops - WorldNews
Best published scoops - WorldNews
- 4 Where do I start to teach my child Spanish?
- 4 Wearing a pedometer can help in weight-loss battle
- 4 Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spend All Night Together
- 3 iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 5 Update: iOS 6.0.1 Arrives Same Day iPhone Dev-Team Releases Redsn0w 0.9.15b3—What Does I
- 3 Koreans Overdose on Diet Pills