Chris Brown has been banned by radio stations, suspended by Wrigley gum and not exactly asked back for a second frosty glass by the "Got Milk?" campaign. But even as the R&B star's career crumbles under the weight of an ongoing police investigation into his alleged attack on girlfriend Rihanna, Brown can take a measure of comfort in the calendar: Prom season is coming. DJs and a prom-planning expert say Brown's music is still spinning at school dances this winter, and likely will be in rotation come the spring's tuxedo-and-gown affairs. "The kids are still putting it in the list, I'm disappointed to say," says Lu Ann Haslam, a Southern California high school teacher who advises prom organizers worldwide as Patty the Prom Pro.Read more »
With the help of Robert De Niro, Justin Timberlake, Van Morrison and a Conan O'Brien cameo, Jimmy Fallon christened his new post as host of NBC's Late Night. "A smart man would leave now," Fallon opened tonight after walking out to his first taste of the requisitely enthusiastic studio-audience applause. In the course of an hour, Fallon charmed, amused, showed that the Roots may be the hippest house band ever (slow-jamming the news, ha!), and got audience members to lick a lawn mower, a computer printer and a goldfish bowl.Read more »
The 13th season of The Bachelor ended how we knew it would—with a proposal. But that was only the beginning. Whether it was Molly Malaney or Melissa Rycroft who found herself betrothed upon the culmination of the rejuvenated Bachelor, featuring oh-so-eligible single dad and once-blindsided Bachelorette castoff Jason Mesnick, remains to be seen (after the jump). But there were a slew of emotional hurdles to jump over first. For everyone involved.Read more »
Quick Capture Britney Spears Circus tour EXTENDED TRAILER ! SETLIST !Read more »
During the last few episodes of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, the talk show host took it upon himself to hand out some memorabilia to his audience. Conan even took an axe and started chopping away at his set to hand people pieces! But, now, you too can actually own whole items from the set, everything from furniture, to backdrops, carpet, and even prop pieces. Build it Green!, a Queens nonprofit agency, is selling memorabilia from Conan's show.Read more »
Best upcoming scoops - Entertainment
- 2Heidi Montag Plastic Surgery Pictures
- 2No ’secret’ ‘Friends’ script from Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox
- 2Jaclyn Smith remembers fellow 'Angel' Farrah Fawcett
- 2Jennifer Aniston gets ‘aggressive sexually’ in ‘Horrible Bosses.’ We’re excited…but not for the reasons you’d think!
- 2Kardashian Sisters on Oprah? Will Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Get on the 'Oprah Show' Before it Ends?
Best published scoops - Entertainment
- 4 Where do I start to teach my child Spanish?
- 4 Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spend All Night Together
- 4 Wearing a pedometer can help in weight-loss battle
- 3 iPhone 4 jailbreak unlocks FaceTime via 3G and a malicious exploit
- 3 iOS 6.0.1 iPhone 5 Update Fixes Security, Updates, Reliability & Data Ghost?